By experts for experts
It wouldn't be a real trade show without exciting conference events! Our industry thrives on professionals talking to one another and learning from one another – now more so than ever. That is precisely why we have included this conference area. This is where you can find expert talks and background information from the wonderful worlds of warewashing, food service and day-to-day hospital and care home operation. Simply select the right talk, register and sit back. A conference can truly be that simple. Be a part of it! You will gain from it.
Currently no events
HOST 2021: The future starts with MEIKO
Take a tour on the MEIKO stand at HOST Milan 2021 and find out all about the latest in sustainable food waste management and warewashing technology.
Care Convention: Hygiene safety in dirty utility rooms
Join us as we bring together experts with hospital and care home operators. Find out more about hygiene safety in utility rooms, smart and safe processes, and sustainability.
- Industry talks: Stopping pathogens: how intelligent planning assures hygiene. From germ transmission through to reusable equipment.
- Product presentation: A MEIKO exclusive: Discover the new pearl in our care collection.
- Round table discussion: What standards will we use when we plan the hospitals and care homes of the future?
Care Convention: Hygiene and process safety in the kitchen area
Develop your own expertise and be part of the conversation when experts and researchers gather digitally alongside catering providers in hospitals and care homes. Industry talks and round table discussions will address hygiene considerations in kitchens and look to the future: what will catering concepts look like in 10 years' time?
- Industry talk: Improving hygiene with smart kitchen processes.
- Round table discussion: Structural change in catering in care settings. What's next?
Keep learning and look forward to a lively discussion with our experts: Philip Shelley, who has 20 years experience in cooking in hospitals, Design Consultant Duncan Hepburn from Hepburn Associates and Food Trend Expert Hanni Rützler from zukunftsInstitut in Germany.